“mySoftwareAsset`s - BUDGET”
Software BUDGET planning and forecast for
This website is copyrighted by Mysoftwarelab GmbH and/or its affiliated companies. All rights reserved.
Your use of our website
Mysoftwarelab GmbH is committed to providing a safe and positive experience for all users of our website. To help us do this, you need to follow a few basic rules when you are here. Don't worry, it is not very complicated. When using our site, you must comply with all applicable laws, including federal, state and local laws, the laws of your jurisdiction and the laws governing the transmission of technical data. You also agree NOT to do the following:
- Display, send, receive or store obscene or inappropriate content.
- Threaten, harass, stalk, defame or deceive any person or entity.
- Violate copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws.
- Advertise, promote, endorse, or market, directly or indirectly, any commercial products, services, solutions, or other third party technology.
- Attempt to collect, store or disclose personal information (a) without the knowledge or consent of the owner or (b) of a minor under the age of thirteen (13) under any circumstances.
- Distributing unsolicited, unsolicited or harassing bulk e-mail or other communications, promotions, advertising or solicitations ("Spam").
- Sending fraudulent or false information to identify sources, including "spoofing" or "phishing".
- Accessing or using applications, systems, services, tools, data, accounts, networks or content without authorization or for unintended purposes.
- Disabling, interrupting, circumventing, interfering with, or otherwise compromising the security of the Site.
- Attack, misuse, interfere with, disrupt, interrupt or exploit any user, system, data or service, regardless of how they were performed and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, including but not limited to denial of service (DoS), monitoring, crawling, spamming, using bots or scripts, or distributing malware (such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware or adware).
- Engaging in or promoting illegal or criminal activities such as child pornography, gambling or piracy. Authorize, permit, enable, activate, cause or encourage any third party to take any of the above actions.
- If you violate these terms and conditions, your access to the Site may be terminated immediately without notice. We expressly reserve the right to pass on the data to investigating authorities and to further legal and criminal prosecution.
- In other words, just be respectful and use the website for the intended purpose.
User Accounts and Profiles
In order to access certain services or features of our site, you may need to create an account or profile or download Mysoftwarelab GmbH software. We may also offer you access to certain services and features of the Site for a fee. In these situations, or when using other Mysoftwarelab GmbH products and services as part of the Site, additional Mysoftwarelab GmbH terms, conditions or requirements may apply and become part of your agreement with us. In the event of any conflict between these additional terms and conditions and these Terms, the additional terms shall control. If any part of the Site requires you to open an account or create a user profile, the information you provide must be truthful and accurate. User accounts, profiles, usernames and passwords are associated only with one individual, and you agree that you will never allow access to another person or entity at any time, and you will never access the account, profile, username or password of another person or entity. You must notify Mysoftwarelab GmbH immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security that you become aware of.
We may, in our sole discretion
- reject or remove anything you publish,
- Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to any or all of the Site; or
- discontinue the provision and maintenance of the Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without notice and without liability In doing so, we may store or delete any information or content that you have provided to us.
Our site content
Our website contains content that is owned, operated, licensed and/or controlled by Mysoftwarelab GmbH and protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights ("Site Content"). Mysoftwarelab GmbH or its licensors reserve all rights in such Site Content. Mysoftwarelab GmbH grants you a limited, revocable, non-public right to use the Site Content solely for your internal use of the Site. In addition, certain website content may contain icons, photographs, white papers, product documentation, technology overviews and implementation guides, among other things. These materials may be used under certain circumstances in strict accordance with our Copyright Policy, Information Security Policy and Web Use Policy.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on our Site are the property of Mysoftwarelab GmbH or other third parties.
Mysoftwarelab GmbH trademarks may be used under certain circumstances in strict accordance with our trademark guidelines. Otherwise, you may not use these trademarks without the prior written consent of Mysoftwarelab GmbH or such third party that owns the trademark.
Software, both source and binary, sample code, APIs, SDKs, related documentation and other related materials (collectively, "Software Content") may be available for download from certain portions of the Site. Mysoftwarelab GmbH or its licensors own and retain all rights in such Software Content, including all applicable intellectual property rights. Nothing in these Terms grants any right or license to Software Content. The Software Content is subject to its own separate terms and conditions, and any use of the Software Content must be in accordance with the specified licenses, which may include, but are not limited to, the Mysoftwarelab GmbH End User License Agreement, Mysoftwarelab GmbH software development licenses (e.g., Mysoftwarelab GmbH API, SDK and sample code licenses), and Free/Open Source Software licenses, if any.
We do not claim ownership of any text, files, images, photographs, video, sound, software, author's work or other materials you upload or otherwise make available on our website (collectively, "User Content"). However, you grant Mysoftwarelab GmbH a worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute your User Content for the limited purpose of providing the Site and all related services. You also agree that any other user of this Site may access, view, store and reproduce your User Content for that user's personal use or otherwise in connection with the use of the Site.
You may also choose to make some of your User Content generally available on our website as software content. In such cases, in addition to the permissions granted above, you must also provide a license that gives other users sufficient rights to use your work as intended, such as an open source or creative commons license. As a guide to choosing an appropriate free software license, this is a helpful third-party resource: https://choosealicense.com/.
You may not publish, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted or other proprietary materials without the prior written permission of the author of such materials. We may close an account and/or deny access to any user who allegedly infringes the copyright or proprietary rights of another. All User Content is considered non-confidential and public. Please do not provide any confidential or private information. If you give us feedback or ideas, you authorize Mysoftwarelab GmbH to use your feedback for any purpose, without limitation or qualification. If you believe that your copyright or other rights have been infringed, please notify our designated representative in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other interest
- A description of the copyrighted work or other work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our websites, networks, or other repositories.
- Your address, telephone number and email address
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Legal action and arbitration
All arbitration proceedings are excluded. For all disputes arising from or in connection with the use of the contents together with any supplements and additions, the legal process provided for by law shall be used. This also applies to disputes not related to property law, even if arbitrable, and disputes about the validity or the remaining provisions of this contract.
If the materials complained about have been posted by a third party that can be identified with reasonable effort, we will try to inform the third party of the costs. If the third party responds, we will provide you with a copy so that you can take any further action you deem appropriate.
Disclaimers and limitations of liability
Except as set forth above, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any trade secret, patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property right of Mysoftwarelab GmbH or any third party. All rights not expressly licensed are reserved.
Although we have attempted to provide accurate information on our website, we do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of the information.
We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for user behaviour or for what users transmit on our website. Nothing in these terms and conditions requires us to monitor the site or to change or remove any material or information.
Our website contains links to third-party websites. We provide these links merely as a service, and the inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of their content. Access to other websites linked to this website is at your own risk and we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these websites. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, registration and password information. Mysoftwarelab GmbH shall not be liable for any damages caused by or related to the theft or misappropriation of your user name or password, the disclosure of your user name or password, or the authorization of others to use your user name or password. We may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-Mysoftwarelab GmbH products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Because international information is provided on our website, not all of the products or programs mentioned are available in your country. Please contact your local sales representative for information about products and services available in your country.
The Site and all information on the Site are subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and the export control laws of the Federal Republic of Germany and may also be subject to the laws of the country in which you reside. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action against anyone who, in the sole discretion of Mysoftwarelab GmbH, is suspected of violating any applicable law, including but not limited to reporting to law enforcement authorities.The Site and all information on the Site are subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and the export control laws of the Federal Republic of Germany and may also be subject to the laws of the country in which you reside. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action against anyone who, in the sole discretion of Mysoftwarelab GmbH, is suspected of violating any applicable law, including but not limited to reporting to law enforcement authorities.
Some of the information on our website may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of Mysoftwarelab GmbH. Such statements are only predictions and actual events or results may vary materially.
This website is provided "as is" with all faults and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. to the fullest extent permitted by law, mysoftwarelab gmbh disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, or those arising from course of dealing, usage, or trade practice.
In no event shall mysoftwarelab gmbh be liable for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss, but not limited to loss of profit or revenue, cost of replacement goods or loss or damage to data, arising out of the use of or inability to use this web site or any related services or content, or damages resulting from the use of or reliance on the information herein, even if mysoftwarelab gmbh has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Mysoftwarelab gmbh does not warrant or promise any specific results from the use of the site or any related services or content. any use of this website is at your own risk.
About our terms
We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Please check this page regularly for updates.
These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany and regulations of the European Union.
If any dispute arises in connection with the Site or these Terms, you and Mysoftwarelab GmbH agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mannheim, Germany. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
If you or others violate these Terms and Conditions and we fail to take immediate action, this in no way limits or waives our rights, such as our right to take action in the future or in similar situations.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 28.03.2020 in version 2.0 and are effective immediately.
Thank you for your visit